[NEohioPAL] THIS WEEKEND: "Lonely Planet" opens at CVLT's River St. Playhouse

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Wed Oct 26 12:24:43 PDT 2011

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    /Opening this weekend.../

    "Lonely Planet"

*Fridays & Saturdays at 8 PM
October 28 - November 12, 2011*

*TICKETS: *$10

Written by Steven Dietz

Directed by David Malinowski
Starring Don Knepper and Matt Mortensen

At CVLT's River Street Playhouse: 56 River Street in Chagrin Falls

*Details online at
http://cvlt.org/82ndSeason/lonelyplanet.php
For tickets, visit the CVLT Box Office or call 440-247-8955*

Jody is an introvert who owns and operates a map store in a rundown area
of town. He is so fearful of the outside world that he's become
practically agoraphobic, seldom leaving his store. His far more outgoing
friend Carl comes and goes regularly, and is Jody's connection to the
outside world. He brings tall tales about his various professions,
games, and entertainment. He also brings a taste of the outside world
which Jody would prefer not to acknowledge.

/Lonely Planet /is an endearing, absurdly comical and poignant
friendship tale that examines two courses of thought: should we hide
ourselves away from the world and its imperfections or should we immerse
ourselves and hopefully make a difference?

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955