[NEohioPAL] Music Director Needed

Gary Maher gmaher at windstream.net
Wed Nov 2 11:20:13 PDT 2011

The Hudson Players are seeking a music director for our upcoming production
of Bingo The Musical! Marc Howard is directing and auditions are scheduled
for November 20 & 21 with the production running February 3, 4, 10, 11, 17,
18 19, 24 & 25. More details on the show are available on our website at
www.hudsonplayers.com. This is a great winning musical with even some
audience participation thrown in for good measure. The Hudson Players are
currently producing their 67th season of great community theater shows.
Please reply back to this email for more information.