[NEohioPAL] MONOLOGUE COACHING-MARC MORITZ OFFERS ACTING AND MONOLOGUE COACHING!

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 09:00:44 PDT 2011

MARC MORITZ now offering Private Monologue and Scene Coaching

This is the perfect time to find that perfect Contemporary & Classical Monologue.
Every actor should have at least 6 polished and age-appropriate
monologues under their belt. Do you?
I have worked at GLTF, The Cleveland Playhouse as well as most of the local and regional theaters,
and have a strong sense of what they are looking for. I Can't get you
the job...but I can prepare you to do your most solid work!

Having aided in the preparation of successful auditions for both professional venues and
for college admittance to such schools as Juilliard, DePaul, SUNY Purchase, NYU Tisch and Syracuse University, you will leave these sessions
confident, balanced and well prepared.

CONTACT: MARC MORITZ via Email or216-255-1120
Reasonable Rates!  Available East & West Side Location

BIO:
Marc Moritz was a GLTF Company
Menmber - appearing in INTO THE WOODS and most recently THE CRUCIBLE & ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL. He is also teaching at the new Chagrin Valley Performing Arts Academy in
conjunction with Chagrin Falls HS. He originated the role of Talk
Show Host in the original Broadway
production of the Sondheim/Prince musical Merrily We Roll Along . Theaters
worked include: The Cleveland Play House, Great Lakes Theatre Festival, Long Wharf, Goodman, New Harmony,  Carousel
Dinner Theatre , Riverside Shakespeare Festival , Cain Park,
Dobama and many more.Marc appeared as Tateh in the acclaimed JCC
production of Ragtime. Also: Ten
Minutes From Cleveland ,Cat In The Hat  -Seussical,Argan - Imaginary Invalid , Gremio - Taming Of The Shrew , Uncle John - Grapes Of Wrath , Alan -Baby , Touchstone - AsYou Like It , Ed - You Can't Take It with You  -among others. Marc was the Founder/Director of the Cleveland based Giant Portions Improv Troupe.
His improv training includes stints at ImprovOlympic and extensive
workshops with Paul Sills, Del Close
and Charna Halpern.Marc was a Visiting Guest Artist at Cornell University where he coached students and
performed in productions as a professional mentor. He currently teaches
Improv at The Cleveland Improv
Institute, housed in the landmark Cleveland Hermit Club and is on staff at Chicago's Second City Training Center. Marc was also a Guest Artist with The University Circle Early Educational
Enrichment Program - bringing Improv and other Creative Dramatics into area schools.

marc moritz
216-255-1120