[NEohioPAL] Actors and Film Makers

Chase Coleman ccoleman_webdesign at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 12:48:50 PDT 2011

Are you an actor or a film maker who needs a
professional website to showcase their works and talents? Allow me to help!  I am a
professional web designer who has a lot of experience with the acting/film
industry.  Everyone
has a facebook and twitter account - stand out from the crowd with your very own
website!    I can create for you a professional site that allows visitors to
view your past work, learn about your upcoming projects, and get in touch with
you.  Email me
at webdesignccoleman at aol.com with your interests and questions! I can even e-mail you
an example of how your website will look!

Most web designers and
companies charge $1500 all the way up to $3000 for a professional website, I'd
like to create yours for thousands less! My rates are between $300 for
a standard website and up to $800 for a more personalized and heavily coded
website. I look forward to hearing from you!

Chase Coleman
Web Designer
webdesignccoleman at aol.com