[NEohioPAL] Gratitude for Our Arts Community

Jeon Francis jeonfrancis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:56:26 PST 2011

 Cleveland's performing arts scene is VIBRANT, DYNAMIC & ALIVE! As you
know, most often this forum is used to post requests; however, I wanted to
take a moment to briefly express my gratitude for living in a city with
such a wealth of talent!

Over the summer I posted several listings on NEohPAL looking for an actress
to take on the role of "The Great Pumpkin Queen Her Majesty" for this
year's Halloween event I produced. Several actresses applied. The role
was eventually offered and beautifully performed by Celines Rios.
Additional "royal court" roles included, the Pumpkin Princess (played by
Karen Bulloch), the Pumpkin Prince (Keith Kornajcik) and several royal
court servants.

Hundreds upon hundreds of trick or treats attended deeming the evening a
smashing success! THANK YOU NEohPAL for continuing to offer such a
wonderful service and a great big THANK YOU as well to all the Cleveland
talent that continues to practice right here in our great city!

If you'd like to see a pic of "The Great Pumpkin Queen Her Majesty," please
visit the following link, http://jeonfrancis.webs.com/

Cheers!
Jeon Francis