[NEohioPAL] Eve 'n' Stephen at South Euclid Phoenix Saturday night

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 19:48:30 PST 2011

Eve' n' Stephen will be singing and playing tomorrow night 8 - 10 pm
South Euclid Phoenix (Green and Mayfield) in South Euclid, Ohio
  Our music includes, but is not limited to, a folk/pop (acoustic/roots) genre
that includes originals, well-known pop and folk classics, songs of political
protest and social consciousness. We have been working on a lot of new material
and I have been practising my newest instrument, a piano accordian!.

  We are really looking forward to being at the South Euclid Phoenix which
provides a wonderful coffee-house atmosphere and is a great spot for hanging
out, enjoying good drinks and edibles and relaxing with live music and friends:)
 We had a couple of big screw-ups there with our last two gigs, missing them
entirely, first when my Mom died in June and then, at the time of her memorial
in September. Bonnie Kaczor, the manager, was unbelievably supportive and
understanding, so we are grateful to be returning to the Phoenix and meeting
this very special lady tomorrow night!
 We hope you will come out and make this a memorable evening.
 We love to sing and play for you and we love to hear you sing with
us!
                                              In peace,        Evie & Stephen
(Eve 'n' Stephen)