[NEohioPAL] REAL acting for film

Ellen elrachel345 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 05:34:27 PST 2011

I  would like to express a serious concern about the "real" acting for film classes, a post by Mandy Miller, for classes which may or may not lead to many many film roles, though not guaranteed.  Is this the new version of the casting couch?  Pay money, take classes, kiss up to the teacher, maybe or maybe not land a role?

I, and many others of us in the NEOhio community teach REAL FILM ACTING CLASSES without thinly veiled promises which set up the potential for abusive/coercive relationships between "teacher/director" and "student".

Remember actors,  your talent is enough, your business ethics follow you wherever you go, and you do not need to spend money to hopefully get future roles.

This posting appears very very scammish to me, and I have been in this business a long time.

BEWARE of ads like this.

Ellen Friedman