[NEohioPAL] Help, in need of audio tech help for spring show!

sharon smith rorygirl4028 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:12:17 PST 2011

Attention all directors -
I am greatly in need of your help! I am looking to hire, or to get recommendations, for someone to run sound for our spring musical.  The glitch - I have an auditeria/cafetorium with abused, out of date, insufficient, and broken sound equipment, thus I'm looking for someone, or a company, that can bring the works (mics, speakers, etc).  While our show is not until March, I really would like to get a jump on this now.  Please share your sound contacts and your experience with me - thoughts or suggestions? please email me at sRisko at woodridge.k12.oh.us. Thank you SO very much for your time! - Sharon Risko, Woodridge High School