[NEohioPAL] Natural Looking Airbrush Tans

Theresa Phillips theresaphillips3 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 20:45:15 PST 2011

Do any of you actors or actresses need a little  warm up on your color for the holidays?

Visit www.saveyourskintans.com.  We offer airbrush tans that are done in minutes, will not streak, or turn orange.  Results are instant! We also offer an organic option.  $20 tans... You will love this, it is very natural looking.

Call 330-607-9160 for an appointment.  We are located at 1033 E. Turkeyfoot Lake Rd suite 107 in Green, Ohio.  Directly behind Jerzees and Scott Talbot Salon.

Twitter at saveyourskintan
Facebook- Save Your Skin Tans

Thanks!!