[NEohioPAL] Celebrate 2012 Lunar New Year at Asia Plaza

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Nov 22 07:15:29 PST 2011

Hi everyone, Asia Plaza is doing the Lunar New Year Celebration for 2012
Year of the Dragon on Saturday, Jan 21, 2012, the time starts at 10am till
5pm (setup at 9:30am). We would like to know if you are interested to have a
table to promote your organization (display must be of Asian interest)? The
full day will include lots of great performances and fun, please email me
back to let me know, thanks!

Johnny Wu

216.539.4634

Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt

www.mdifilm.com

More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Current Project: www.FaceBook.com/S4Superman

Principal Brand Strategist

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

www.Smarterthinking.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.clevelandindieclub.com

WVIZ/IdeaStream Community Advisory Board

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

International Community Council Board Member