[NEohioPAL] Auditions for School Touring Program at Cleveland Play House

Pamela DiPasquale PDiPasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Nov 22 07:28:44 PST 2011

Cleveland Play House is launching a new classroom touring program in which we bring theatre and theatre education experiences directly into elementary schools throughout Northeast Ohio.  We are currently seeking non-equity actors for a 12-15 week contract, beginning in January.  You must be able to work during the school day and enjoy working with children. Auditions are by appointment only. Call Pamela DiPasquale at 216.400.7060 or email at pdipasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:pdipasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com> to schedule an audition.