[NEohioPAL] Paid Concessions Positions at Cleveland Public Theatre

James Kosmatka JKosmatka at cptonline.org
Tue Nov 22 08:56:41 PST 2011

Job Announcement:

Paid Concessions Positions at Cleveland Public Theatre
Cleveland Public Theatre<http://www.cptonline.org/> is seeking outgoing and organized professionals to join our team. Concessionaires are responsible for selling beverages and merchandise to our patrons; balancing and justifying nightly receipts against inventory; and stocking and displaying merchandise in an orderly manner.  Concessionaires are expected to arrive one hour prior to the performance for set-up and to begin serving drinks one half-hour prior to the performance and during intermission.
Applicants must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds and must have cash-handling, drawer-reconciliation, and credit card-handling experience. Bartending, serving and customer service experience are preferred.
Hours will depend on production schedules, but will generally involve Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, Sunday afternoons, and some Monday evenings. Concessionaires may also be asked to work special events.
Pay is $20 per performance, plus tips.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to James Kosmatka at jkosmatka at cptonline.org<mailto:jkosmatka at cptonline.org>.