[NEohioPAL] Are you a short filmmaker looking to get your work out there?

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:27:07 PST 2011

Submissions for The 2012 Indie Gathering are now open, with discounted rates
for early bird entries until December 31st! Go to www.theindiegathering.com
for more information, and submit your project to the festival that was voted
one of Movie Maker Magazine's Top 25 Film Festival Picks – Best for
Networking!

At the 2011 festival, we played over 90 films from around the world!

We accept Micro Films and Short Films in the following categories:

Animation / Horror / Horror-Comedy / Sci-If / Suspense - Thriller / Drama /
Experimental / Experimental-Comedy-Romantic / Martial Arts / Action / Comedy
/ Family / Animation / Drama-Comedy / Drama-Crime / Trailer / TV Pilot / Web
episode / Documentary / Music Video / Non English Subtitled /
Hispanic-Latino

We have separate categories for student filmmakers and offer awards for best
overall short in addition to awards in each category.

Find out more and submit your project at www.theindiegathering.com!