[NEohioPAL] Great Shows This Weekend At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Wed Nov 23 04:46:04 PST 2011

TORQUE...FULL THROTTLE IMPROV 11/25 9PM
Torque...Full Throttle Improv celebrates Thanksgiving with laughs! This troupe showcases improvisers from some of the hottest improv funny groups from around C-Town! It's a Cleveland Improv Comedy Reunion! Torque offers a a double dose of high energy improv comedy! They start the show with a shortform set and finish the night off with a longform set! Tickets are $8 cash only. Box office 8pm...Show 9pm. Tickets can be purchased the day of the show at BDT by cash only, reserved online at www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636. Print out a coupon from our website and take and additional $1 off your ticket!

THUNDERLIPS AND THE SUBMISSIVES 11/26 9PM
Big Dog Theater's first and Cleveland's newest shortform improv comedy troupe Thunderlips and the Submissives includes 9 of our city's hottest new improv junkies. If you are a fan of "Who's Line Is It Anyway" then you will love T.A.T.S.! This group is high-energy, physical, and absolutely hysterical. You may have seen them around town. Now check them out at their home in Coventry! Box office opens at 8pm...Show begins at 9pm. Tickets $8 cash only. $1 off show coupons availabe at our website. Tickets can be purchased by cash only at the door the day of the show, reserved online at www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636.  Print out a coupon from our website and take and additional $1 off your ticket!

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd