[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Directing 101

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Thu Nov 24 14:55:13 PST 2011

>>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>>
>>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 33:  Directing 101

“By teaching people to critique, you are giving them that point of
view.”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Josza discuss the University of Akron’s
Directing 1 class presentation.
“Is it possible to teach directing?” A question from Anne Bogart on
her monthly blog
“What do you do in directing class?” A question from TJ during the
presentations
What to do if you don’t like our critique…
A “B” in directing was Benjamin’s worst grade in college (even though
he received multiple F’s)
The scenes:
How I Learned to Drive
by Paula Vogel