[NEohioPAL] DENTAL CLEANING SPECIAL

ROSSPLANET at aol.com ROSSPLANET at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 15:12:49 PST 2011

Neil Ross, D.D.S.
                                                                     1450
S.O.M. Center Road
                                                          Suite  26

Mayfield Heights, OH  44124
                                                                     (440)
461-1123

_rossplanet at aol.com_ (mailto:rossplanet at aol.com)

Dear NEOhioPAL  Members,

CLEANING  SPECIAL:  Cleaning, Exam, & X-Rays $95 (A $245 Value)
(X-Rays are a full series, not just 2 'Bite-wings')
PLUS

            $50  DENTAL GIFT CERTIFICATE*

PROCEDURES OTHER  THAN CLEANING SPECIAL
                     ONE  PER NEW PATIENT

(Expiration Date  12/29/2011)

  ON TOP OF OUR  ALREADY DISCOUNTED FEES
    (SEE BELOW FOR  DETAILS.  NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH)

     I would  like to welcome you to my practice.  I know what a struggle
it can be to be  an artist and I'd like to help with a discount plan.
     Both my  children are artists.  One is an animator in N.Y.C. and the
other  is studying illustration.  Heck, I was a freelance photographer(and
taxi  driver) in NYC back in 1978!  I graduated from Case School of Dentistry
in  1984 and I have been in private practice for 27 years at this same
location.  In addition to general dentistry, I have pursued cosmetic  dentistry,
which is why my practice is called, "Dental Enhancements."   I believe that
your teeth are a fashion accessory and that your smile is your  calling
card.
      I practice in a holistic way where practical.  There are no
silver-amalgam fillings placed in this practice and there haven't been  since I
started in 1984.  Metal-free dentistry is available and old  silver-amalgams are
always removed with a rubber dam in place so you won't  swallow any
Mercury.  Cleanings are by the dentist!

     We are  open Monday through Thursday and SUNDAYS by  appointment only.
     Please  check out these fees and I hope you will call for an
appointment :

    Procedure  Description Usual Fee  1 Discounted Fee (for NEOPAL Members)
2 Member Savings  Cleaning $150 $85 $65  In Depth Exam $150 $85 $65  Full
Mouth X-Rays $114 $70 $44  Full Mouth X-Rays $150 $75 $75  Nitrous Oxide $75
$35 $40  Adult Teeth Cleaning by  Dentist $150 $85 $65  Child Teeth Cleaning
by  Dentist $150 $85 $65  Protective Sealant /  Tooth $46 $27 $19  1
Surface White Filling for U  or L Front Tooth $150 $100 $50  Single Crown -
Porcelain on  High Noble Metal(Yellow Gold) $1200 $850 $350
Bleaching(In-Office/Upper and  Lower) $650 $350 $300  Core Build-Up With  Pins $375 $285 $90
Root Canal Treatment - Front  Tooth $650 $475 $175  Root Canal Treatment -
Bicuspid $750 $550 $200  Root Canal Treatment -  Molar $900 $650 $250  Perio
Scaling and Root Planing  (Per Quadrant) $217 $126 $91  Full Upper
Denture(Premium) $1,650 $1,000 $650  Tooth Replacement Part of  Permanent Bridge per
unit $985 $850 $135  Porcelain Veneers $650 $400 $250

So please call and help me celebrate 27 years in  practice.

10% additional cash discount.

Don't forget an additional  $50 off with this certificate for any procedure
other than the $95 cleaning  special.

Located next door to Starbucks Coffee across from Eastgate!

Thank you,
Dr. Neil  Ross