[NEohioPAL] Trumpet player needed

Allison Lint allisonrl355 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:08:03 PST 2011

Advanced or professional trumpet player needed for a series of four
Christmas concerts in Akron. Our player scheduled to perform has sustained
an injury and is unable to play so we are looking for someone last-minute
to fill in.

Dates are Dec. 3-4, 10-11 all at 6pm. Rehearsals are this Tues-Thurs at
7pm. Music is professionally orchestrated holiday and religious tunes, and
ready to send as a pdf file. Pay is $450.

Please reply with a brief summary of your playing experience and your
contact info. You must be available for at least 2 rehearsals and 3
concerts (there is a sub for the 10th if needed but other concert dates
must be covered).

Call Allison (orch contractor) ASAP at 330.285.5225 or respond by email:
AllisonRL355 at gmail.com - thank you!