[NEohioPAL] Holiday Shopping

AJ Novak ajnova at me.com
Sun Nov 27 19:19:07 PST 2011

Hi everyone!

Now is the time of Director gifts, cast gifts, opening night gifts, and holiday gifts and I'm sure many of you can identify with me - I haven't got the money to do that!

I just recently discovered something pretty cool, and most of it is pretty affordable, and it seems to appeal to artsy people in general.  Have you heard of Scentsy products?  No?  Well, they are wax burners that a) smell really good;  b) won't catch on fire because there is no flame;  c) the burners themselves are quite artistic and neat looking.  There are also smaller items available (for opening night gifts, etc).  I'm selling Scentsy stuff online, but I also have samples of every scent that they sell.  If you live around the Cleveland area, I can meet you somewhere and bring all the samples to you.  Or, you can host a party yourself and get free and discounted items!

Visit my website at www.scentsy.com/darcyj76 and see what you think.  You can also e-mail me directly at DarcyJ76 at me.com with any questions, or to talk about hosting a party, or having a visit to test all the scents!

I normally hate these kinds of things, I'm not going to lie.  Quite frankly, I suck at hosting parties!  But I have given so many gifts of Scentsy items, and so many people love them that I didn't mind getting involved in selling the products.

So check it out, let me know if you have any questions, and have fun shopping!  To place an order, simply click on "Darcy's Party" on the website!

Thanks everyone!

Darcy Lindner