[NEohioPAL] Auditions - Midsummer at Geauga

Mark Cipra cipram at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 03:35:25 PST 2011

A question came up on yesterday's audition notice for Midsummer Night's
Dream at Geauga. The role of Bottom is very much open, not precast. I should
have listed him separately instead of just lumping him in with the
Mechanicals.

Mark Cipra
__
Things *never* go as planned (that's why they call them "plans").