[NEohioPAL] Musical Director needed

Andy Nash nash.andy5050 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 09:35:38 PST 2011

We are looking for a musical director/accompanist for our spring youth musical at The First Unitarian Church of Cleveland. The performers range from 3rd to 12th grade children. The rehearsals will be Sunday afternoons from 1 pm to 4 pm beginning January 8th with tech week the week of May 14th and performances the weekend of May 18th - 20th. We will pay, although we have limited funds. We plan to do Seussical, although we have not secured the rights due to not having a musical director yet. If interested, please call Andrew Nash (director) at 216-570-8707.