[NEohioPAL] Nutcracker Performances this week

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 09:48:18 PST 2011

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:  Courtney Laves-Mearini
216-292-2222

CLEVELAND CITY DANCE COMPANY ANNOUNCES ANNUAL HOLIDAY PERFORMANCES…

Cleveland…Cleveland City Dance Company, a non-profit 501(c)(3)
(13108 Shaker Square/Southwest Quadrant) announces our annual “Winter Wonderland” and Act II “The Nutcracker”.  Come enjoy the sights and sounds as The Cleveland City Dance Company and other area students performing an all original production with guest artist Mark Otloski and Andrea Blankstein-Otloski formerly of Cleveland San Jose Ballet.

Our second annual holiday performances are Saturday, December 3 @ 7:00pm and Sunday, December 4 at 2:00pm at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus.  Advance reserve tickets sold at the studio are $15 for adults and $10 for children under 12 and seniors.  Tickets purchased at the theater the day of the shows are all $20.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com