[NEohioPAL] Irving Berlin's White Christmas in North Royalton at 82nd Street Theatre!

Tim Shamburger tim.shamburger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:11:01 PST 2011

82nd Street Theatre Presents...

IrvingBerlin's White Christmas

Friday, December 2, 7:00 PM

Saturday, December 3, 2:00 PM   Saturday, December 3, 7:00 PM

Friday, December 9, 7:00 PM

Saturday, December 10, 2:00 PM   Saturday, December 10, 7:00 PM

Tickets are

$8.00 for Adults

And $5.00

for Students and Seniors

Performance location and contact for Tickets:

Abundant Life Community Church

Royalton Business Park

10143 Royalton Road

Suite N & O

North Royalton, OH 44133

(440) 877-1202

82nd Street Theatre is a ministry of

Abundant Life Community Church in North Royalton. www.alcc.cc

and

LifePoint Church in Strongsville . www.life-point.cc

82nd Street Theatre loves to give back to the community!

We encourage everyone to bring canned and non-perishable food items to be
donated to the North Royalton Food Bank.

AND We are also donating 50% of each of our two matinee ticket sales to The
USO of Northern Ohio.