[NEohioPAL] Public invitation to a Memorial Tribute to Steve Shields - Saturday, Dec 3 at 11 AM

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Wed Nov 30 13:37:39 PST 2011

On *SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3 at 11 AM,* Chagrin Valley Little Theatre will
be holding a memorial tribute to our long time friend, *Stephen
Fitzgerald Shields*, who we lost on October 27. Mr. Shields was an
extremely important partner and supporter of our organization for
several decades, not least of which by making his 56 River Street
building available to us for the storage of our costumes, scenery, and
props, as well as his co-founding and gracious hosting of our River
Street Playhouse <http://www.cvlt.org/riverstreet.php> stage.

The tribute, which is open to all who knew Steve, will include remarks
from a variety of CVLT leaders past and present, including Tom and Jo
Ann Neff, June Forbes Woodman, Rollin DeVere, Kate Tonti, Yvonne E.
Pilarczyk, and Don Edelman. We will also hear remembrances from Steve's
friend Dr. Karl Haecker, as well as broadcaster Bette Moss. Jan Jones
and Pat Mazzarino will be MC and moderator for the presentation, which
will include an excerpt from this summer's The Sunshine Boys featuring
Frank Mularo and Don Edelman, and musical honors from Holly Merholz,
David Keith Stiver, and Regis Bookshar's trumpet ensemble. The event is
expected to last roughly an hour, with a post-reception in the River Room.

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is located at 40 River Street in Chagrin
Falls, OH <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Chagrin+Valley+Little+Theatre>
www.CVLT.org <http://www.CVLT.org> / 440.247.8955