[NEohioPAL] Audio/media techs needed for new church in Strongsville

Mark A. Levigne mark at levignefamily.org
Thu Dec 1 11:23:57 PST 2011

LifePoint Church (http://life-point.cc ) is launching in Strongsville come March 2012.  In the meanwhile we're holding monthly preview services at The Strongsville Rec. Center to give everyone a chance to come and get to know us.  Right now we are in need of experienced sound/media technicians to mix and manage our audio and visual programming each Sunday morning.  From setting levels for front-of-house and monitor mix to ensuring we "bless them and not blast them" there's lots to do each morning.  We've got a great, rocking worship band that needs tech support to ensure things sound 'just right' each and every week.

If you live in the area (Strongsville, Brunswick, North Royalton, Parma, Berea, etc.) or even a little further away, have some audio/sound reinforcement (mixing a full band...) experience as well as a good ear and are looking for a new and different place to serve on Sunday mornings, than possibly you're the ones we're looking for.

Contact Mark @ mark at levignefamily.org to learn more and come get involved with a great new opportunity in Strongsville and grow with us from the ground up.