[NEohioPAL] A different New Years Eve experience

Jan Kennedy jhkennedy42 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 13:57:44 PST 2011

What's New Years Eve without a delicious murder? We're presenting our 8th Annual New Years Eve Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Party at the beautiful Meyers Lake Ballroom in Canton. Doors open at 8 p.m. The play is,"The Contraltos: Miami Shores," a spoof on the hit HBO series, "The Sopranos." Think not Agatha Christie, think Carol Burnett. For the price of $59 each or $110 per couple, you get: salad, choice of an 8 oz. filet mignon with shrimp, chicken Wellington (chicken breast in puff pastry) or pecan-crusted salmon, baked potato, Malibu veggies, spumoni, all non-alcoholic beverages, a champagne toast at midnight, plus party hats, noisemakers, etc. The price also includes the tax and tip. There will be dancing between the end of the play and midnight. You seats (or table of 8, if you're bringing friends along) will be held for you with your credit card number. The Meyers Lake Ballroom is easy to find, less than a half mile off I-77. To make a
 reservation, call 330-455-5900. It will be a murderlicious time, and when your friends ask you what you did on New Years Eve, you can say you solved a murder.