[NEohioPAL] Retracting my request for novels to review

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:45:30 PST 2011

Hi,

Yesterday, I requested novels to review so I could submit sample book
reviews with my application to BookReporter.com.

I just found out a split-second before I lost interest in writing for them
that they don't pay freelance reviewers.

I've already had some pretty good back-and-forth with a few authors who
generously offered to let me review their works, and I thank them again and
I'm sorry.

However, again, I don't need any more submissions because the project is
dead in the water for me.

Cheers,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
*MSRG Publications*