[NEohioPAL] Great Shows At The Dog 12/23!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Wed Dec 21 05:34:09 PST 2011

Windy City Christmas Comedy Show! 7pm 12/23

Four Chicago Improvisers return home to Cleveland for one night of Holiday comedy.Kellen Alexander, currently performs with the Second City National Touring Company as an understudy, with “Dart” and “The Deltones” at the iO.  ”John Chesney, Currently performs iO Chicago's harold team Classy D whom he has travelled the country with. John has also performed with The Giant Eagles, Belmont Transfer and Public Squares.Josh Logan currently plays with "Michael Pizza"(Chicago's best new improv team 2010) and "The Improvised Shakespeare Company".Michael V. Kelly Currently performs with iO Chicago's Harold team "Just us Girls" Michael has also played "Wonderbat", "The Giant Eagles" and "Lionelle"Special Guest Opening the show!6:30pm Box Office. 7:00pm Show. Tickets $10.00 cash only. Purchase the day of the show at our box office, reserve by phone 216-472-3636 or online www.bigdogtheater.com***No show coupons will be accepted for this show.***

Improv To The Rescue! 9pm 12/23

Are you in need of holiday funny? Well we have what you need on the menu at Big Dog Theater. Check out 2 of Cleveland's hottest longform improv comedy troupes as they heat up the BDT stage for another helping of Chicago style improv comedy in December - Good Dinner Party and Angry Ladies Of Improv! These 2 amazing groups need only 1 suggestion to create an unscripted, and completely hysterical improvised 1 act! Box office 8pm and the Show 9pm. Tickets are $8 cash only. Reserve by phone 216-472-3636, online www.bigdogtheater.com or purchase the day of the show at our box office. Alcohol available from City & East just across the hall from BDT.Print out a show coupon from our website and take an additional $1 off your ticket price!

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd