[NEohioPAL] Need a Tech Director for Beauty and the Beast

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 06:59:38 PST 2011

  I'm looking for a tech director for the Walsh Jesuit High School
CenterStage Theatre production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. My
tech director just took the lighting job at a theatre in Fort Wayne.
Here's the scoop:

Needs:
	*-Assist in the design and build of the set and lighting design with
as much existing materials as possible
	*-Work one day a week (Tues afernoon) with student crew on set
2:45-4:30 8 sessions.
	*-Work as available to complete set construction
	*-Oversee backstage operation during show run March 5 -18, 2012

  We have two classes of Theatrical Production that I teach that also
help build (depending upon how well they learn...) The crew is also
young but self motivated and loves what they do. They can run sound
and lights during the show and provide a small army to move sets and
run spots. I have a small budget for materials. We have an existing
set of backdrop panels, and a modular system of wagons and sides which
I can show you when you come to the school.  I also have a pretty good
crop of parent volunteers who can come in evenings and Saturdays to
help build and paint.

Requirements:
	* A PAP permit. Pupil Activity Permit.  All coaches and moderators of
public and private schools now are required to possess this document.
It requires filling out a few forms, and taking a First Aid For
Coaches online class which we pay/reimburse for (very easy)
	* Virtus Training. Catholic Schools require this of all people who
come in contact with students. It can be done online, or in a class
format that takes a couple hours. It deals with protecting the
children from Sexual predators etc. and what an educator needs to know
in regards to appropriate behavior. Again, WJHS will pay/reimburse for
this.

Pay:
	 I can offer $1,200.00 for the run.

Please send contact info and resume/references to dbanks1 at neo.rr.com.