[NEohioPAL] Short Film looking for Child Actors

Giorgiana Lascu g.lascu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 15:02:25 PST 2011

Small Change

A heartwarming short film about life's simple gifts, written by James
Joseph Hinton III creator of the independent web-series Caprice (2011),
Mina (2012), and Plays Well With Others (2012) and directed by up and
coming director Dagna Ziolkowska Griffin is currently casting.

We are seeking a special group of children between the ages of 5-9 and
two little girls between the ages of 4-7.  Filming will be in the mid to
 late February for one weekend and we ask that one parent/guardian be on
 set while we shoot.  Actors will receive a copy of the film for their
demo reels, IMDb credit, and craft services during the shoot.

TO AUDITION:

Please send a head shot or current photo, resume, and a link to a video of the child performing to g.lascu at yahoo.com

Call backs will be by invitation at the Houde School of Acting in Cleveland Heights January 14th and 15th

Thank You.