[NEohioPAL] Open Mic Shakespeare - TWELFTH NIGHT - Jan 2, 7pm

Brian Pedaci bpedaci at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:11:52 PST 2011

Come and take a part in *OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE*, an ongoing series of free,
open readings of Shakespeare plays on the first Monday of each month,
sponsored by the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival.

On Monday, January 2 at 7pm, we’ll congregate at Market Avenue Wine Bar,
located at 2521 Market Ave. in Ohio City. Bring your friends to join in the
reading or just listen and sample the wine bar’s selections of over 75
wines by the glass or 50 craft beers, as well as hors d’oeurves and
desserts.

Roles will be assigned at the beginning of the event and rotated throughout
the play without regard to traditional casting considerations, to give a
chance to everyone who wants to read.

This month, we’ll be reading TWELFTH NIGHT. We will have a limited number
of copies available for readers, so if you have a copy of your own, please
bring it.

For more information, “like” the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival’s Facebook
page, follow us on Twitter at @CleveShakes, or send an email to
info at cleveshakes.org to be added to our email list.