[NEohioPAL] Great Show Friday 12/30 At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Tue Dec 27 03:58:32 PST 2011

Dummy Friday 12/30 9pm

Big Dog Theater is proud to welcome back Dummy the longform improv comedy powerhouse of Colleen Doyle and Jason Shotts from Chicago!

They’ve performed together at the iO Theater, the Chemically Imbalanced Comedy Theater and the Playground Theater. They've also performed for audiences at the Chicago Improv Festival, the Del Close Marathon (UCB New York) and the Out of Bounds Improv Festival (Austin, TX).With a combined seventeen-some-odd years improv experience and more than two years of roommate experience, prepare for things to get funny. And personal. And super gross.  Opening the show is Cleveland's own Torque...Full Throttle Improv.

Box office opens at 8pm. Show is at 9pm. Tickets are $8.00 cash only. Tickets can be purchased at the box office the day of the show, reserved by phone 216-472-3636 or online at www.bigdogtheater.com Go to our website and print out a show coupon and take an additional $1 off your ticket.  Drinks available at City & East just across the hall from BDT.  We got your funny Cleveland!

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd