[NEohioPAL] New Year's Eve Swing Dance in Lakewood! Live Band!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Mon Dec 26 17:51:48 PST 2011

Saturday December 31st come to one of the best values for your money on the last day of the year!

Start your New Year's resolution early!  Learn how to swing dance!  Make new friends!  Get fit!  Have fun!  All at the same time!

FREE jitterbug lesson from 8-9 included with the price of admission!

Dancing to The Joe Hunter band will go from 9-12am!

DJed dancing from 12am-1am

Dress for this dance is somewhat fancy and formal.  Dress to impress!!

We have bottles of French champagne to give the best dressed man and the best dressed woman.

The Lakewood Masonic Temple is located at 15300 Detroit Avenue.

Cost is $12 or $10 for students or seniors with a valid ID.

Everyone is welcome! No need for a partner. We rotate partners during the lesson.

Call Valerie at 216-374-1927 for more information or check www.GetHepSwing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927