[NEohioPAL] Coventry Dance Classes...

Megan Johnson coventrydancecompany at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 07:54:32 PST 2011

Coventry Dance is starting the spring semester and we would love to see you
in class!  Modern dance classes offer Horton Technique.

*Class times:*
*Monday-  5:30- 6:45  Beginner/Intermediate
*Saturday-  1:30- 3:15  Intermediate/Advanced
($10 drop in, with discounted class cards available)

We are going to be building two pieces, aiming for an informal showing with
audience feedback some time in March...  Come join us and be a part of the
creative process!

--
*C*oventry* D*ance* C*ompany
coventrydancecompany.blogspot.com

Artistic Directors- Megan Pincombe Johnson & Caro Pelhan
1846 Coventry Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44106

Follow CoventryDanceCo on twitter!