[NEohioPAL] a new year a new you yoga series starting jan 2

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 30 07:21:33 PST 2011

A NEW YEAR A NEW YOU!

(learning the art of self nurturing to create the life you desire!)

 Starts January 2, 2012

8 week series

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$80 pay for the whole series and receive a free book!

TAKE TIME FOR YOU LIFE

Cheryl Richardson

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on you and nurturing yourself.
Together we will explore how to put ourselves first on the list.  Empowering
our lives and taking back what we so deserve, a most wonderful life filled
with care for ourselves and therefore creating the ability to be fully
present for others as well!

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending
individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

Dec 4 Angleic Kreations Holiday Boutique North Royalton

Feb 4, 2012 Angels Love and Romance North Royalton Library

Feb 11, 2012 Angels Love and Romance Strongsville Library

Feb 18, 2012 Angel Academy North Royalton Studio

July 18, 2012 Strongsville Library Chair Yoga 10am

www.magicbydavidw.com

Petiti's Garden Center Fall Fest

9/17 12-2 in Oakwood Village.

 9/24 1-3 in Avon.