[NEohioPAL] Happy new year to NEOhioPAL!

Mark A. Levigne mark at levignefamily.org
Mon Jan 2 09:05:05 PST 2012

Happy New Year to Fred Sternfeld and NEOhioPAL!

Thanks again for this wonderful service and community that someone else so
kindly shared with me a number of years back.  I've been able to track and
locate fine shows to attend, audition for, at times I've found  musicians
I've needed, sent my four talented children to auditions I've seen here, had
questions answered, and learned a good deal simply by observation thru
NEOhioPAL.  I encourage all subscribers to please consider a contribution to
this community's future with a donation of any size you can.  We've all
benefited from it and will continue to do so in years to come.

Again, thank you Fred Sternfeld for all you've done and continue to do for
NE Ohio's arts community.

Happy New Year, everyone!

          Mark