[NEohioPAL] "Heads Up Arts Radio: First Night Akron – Donald Peoples" & "Here Comes the Sun"

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Jan 2 09:30:47 PST 2012

Heads Up Arts Radio: First Night Akron – Donald Peoples

The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!

HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 36: First Night Akron – Donald Peoples
A special First Night Akron edition of Heads Up Arts Radio!

Host Benjamin Rexroad interviews Donald Peoples, the man who designed
the 2012 First Night button.
How Donald was chosen to create the First Night button
Donald’s background in the arts (including a coloring book)
Donald’s inspiration for the First Night Button & people’s response to
the design
Donald’s hopes for 2012
Donald’s message to the listeners
Contact us at:
podcast at headsupproductions.net
www.facebook.com/headsupproductions
www.headsupproductions.net
Donate:
www.headsupproductions.net/donate

Check out www.headsupproductions.net/huar to listen.

We are now on iTunes. Search "Heads Up Arts Radio" on iTunes to
subscribe!

Director's Notes Redux

A NEW essay post by Artistic Director, TJ Jozsa, about theater and
Seasonal Affective Disorder.

"I was overcome by doubt; afraid I would never fulfill my potential. A
doubting actor is the worst kind. He blocks his very essence and
stifles his creative potential. I had the sensation of standing on a
set of railroad tracks, unable to move as a train barreled straight in
my direction. I was about to be crushed."

Continue reading about the company's process at www.headsupproductions.net