[NEohioPAL] Tenor sub needed for Cleveland Hts. church

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:12:46 PST 2012

TENOR SUB NEEDED FOR CLEVELAND HTS. CHURCH

We are looking for a reliable substitute for our tenor section leader for
our Chancel Choir. Our current tenor has an active performance schedule and
so I need a *good sight-reader* with a pleasant personality who is willing
to come in as a substitute (paid, of course) from time to time. Our choir
has about 30 members and is friendly and dedicated.  We sing a variety of
music ranging from Mozart and Mendelssohn to Rutter and Pepper Choplin.

Currently we need someone for these dates:

Thursday, Jan 26, rehearsal 7:30-9 p.m.

Sunday Feb. 5 10:30 a.m. warm-up, 11 a.m. service

Thursday, February 9, rehearsal 7:30-9 p.m.

We may also need a sub Jan. 12 rehearsal & Jan 15 morning service.

*Please EMAIL ME for more information at ajhigbee at gmail.com *

Thanks,

Judith

--