[NEohioPAL] Improv in Cuyahoga Falls this Saturday!

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:52:21 PST 2012

Point of No Return Improv has year of great shows in store for you. The first one is this Saturday, January 7.
Our January 21 show will be a benefit for the Theater Arts Career Academy in Tallmadge.
You won't want to miss our 10th anniversary show on February 18. No audience member walked away from last year's anniversary show empty handed. We're going to have to work hard to top that, but we intend to try.
We're also working on more benefits, a teen jam night, and a couple of workshops. Stay tuned to your email, check our website, or follow us on Facebook.
Here is this year's complete schedule:
January 7 & 21February 4 & 18March 24April 7 & 21May 5 & 19June 2 & 16July 7 & 21September 1 & 15October 6 & 20November 3December 1 & 15
Best wishes for a New Year filled with health, happiness, and especially laughter!

Now in its 10th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.