[NEohioPAL] FW: Fame auditions at University School

Pribble Carol cpribble at us.edu
Sat Jan 7 08:21:12 PST 2012

________________________________

 AUDITIONS

University School is looking for two adult actresses to play the roles of Miss Sherman and Miss Bell in our spring musical production of FAME. Both need to be singers.

Miss Sherman is an English teacher. She has one duet with Miss Bell and also a solo.
Ideally she would be in her 40's. (or older)
Miss Bell is the dance instructor. She has a duet with Miss Sherman.

The 40 students are cast.
(although we do have room for a few more females in the ensemble.)

Rehearsals begin February 21.
We rehearse Monday thru Thursday evenings from 6:00-9:00 PM
No rehearsals the last 2 weeks of March (we are on spring break)
Two Sunday afternoon rehearsals the last 2 Sundays of April.
Performances:
Wednesday, May 2 at 9:30 AM (note that this is a morning performance)
Thursday, May 3 at 7:30 PM
Friday, May 4 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, May 5 at 7:30 PM

If you are interested, please email me at cpribble at us.edu