[NEohioPAL] ORMACO Day at Playhouse Square- HAIR!

Thomas Sigel tsigel at sigelpress.com
Sun Jan 8 13:53:55 PST 2012

Join ORMACO for the matinee performance of HAIR at Cleveland's Playhouse
Square on Sunday, January 29th at 1pm.

Buy your tickets directly from ORMACO at $40 per ticket (for front balcony).
$15 of that ticket is tax-deductible and will go toward our mission of
making music, arts and culture accessible to all with a focus on minority,
disadvantaged and rural populations.

Meet us directly at Playhouse Square or hop on the Party Bus at Buehler's
River Styx in Medina at 11am and enjoy lunch, flowing wine, a trivia quiz
and more. We also have a Bagley Road pick-up at K-Mart at 11:30am.

All inclusive tickets are $56 per person.

Seating is limited!

To order your single tickets or to hop on the party bus, phone 330-722-2541
or visit www.ormaco.org <http://www.ormaco.org/> .