[NEohioPAL] Swing dance lessons start this Thursday, January 12th in Lakewood. No partner needed!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Mon Jan 9 07:20:14 PST 2012

 5 Week lessons start January 12th and end February 9th with a super fun and friendly Intro to Jitterbug class with Valerie Salstrom and Jeff Leake from 7:30-8:30.

THIS IS THE PERFECT CLASS FOR YOU if you have never take a dance class before or you are new to partnered dancing or you are starting to get nervous just reading this.  :)  You WILL have fun!  I promise!  You will also end up being very proud of yourself by the end of the 5 weeks.

We (I am Valerie) will focus on two different footwork patterns, connecting to your partner, and some basic patterns.  It is certain that we will cover the basic tuck turn, the right side pass, getting into closed position and more.  Each beginner class we teach is dictated by the students in the class.  We let YOU tell us how fast to go and where to go next.  We teach different material every time.  Even if you have taken a beginner Jitterbug class before, you will find this class very useful.

This series of dance lessons is $50 per person for 5 weeks or $80 per couple for the entire 5 week session. Checks should be made out to Get Hep Swing.

If you are feeling really spunky, we have an Intro to Balboa class immediately following the Jitterbug class from 8:30-9:30.  That class is an additional $50 per person.

FREE DJed Open practice and social dancing will begin at 9:30 and go until 11:00.

Silhouette Dance Too is located at 15641 Madison Avenue in Lakewood. Plenty of street parking and in the lot behind the medical building across the street...but please do not park behind the studio.

Please see www.GetHepSwing.com for more info and/or call Valerie to register for classes at 216-374-1927

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927