[NEohioPAL] Great Family Entertainment!

Jack Palur JackPalur at Centurytel.net
Tue Jan 10 10:42:49 PST 2012

Great Family Entertainment!

How about some great family entertainment that is both unique and
affordable?

Magician Jack Palur plays Professor Mildew-heimer,  the irreverent and
comical "Professor" of Archeology and World Explorer. Equipped with pith
helmet and other adventuring tools, the Professor has traveled all over
the world to find magical treasures that have the most amazing
experimental results. Only the most magical and interesting items found
from mysterious and exotic places are demonstrated.

The Professor will have your kids involved in all the tricks. He uses
sidesplitting comedy appropriate for children of all ages.  Near the end
of the show, your kids will be really surprised when the Professor
produces a 200 pound baby elephant puppet! This show stealer is named
Packy Derm, and after some comical antics, Packy actually performs magic
too!

This show has comedy, music, puppetry, audience participation, and of
course, lots and lots of MAGIC!

The show runs about 45 minutes with no breaks. We can adapt to  any room
size, stage, lighting, sound, or seating requirements   We have played
to as little as a few guests and up to 800 kids!  We have our sound
system and are completely self-contained.

This show is perfect for ages 2 - 14. It was designed for  birthday
parties, scout meetings, fund raisers, bar mitzvah , holiday events, or
any occasion you want some extra special magic!

Please visit our site at: http://www.jppohio.net/Fineous.html to see
pictures, references, and a recently added video demo!
--
*For all your entertainment needs, please visit J.P. Productions at:
http://www.jppohio.net*