[NEohioPAL] Publisher Assistance

Alice Frawley afrawley22 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:49:39 PST 2012

Dear NEOhioPAL friends,

I am a musician, however when my mentor, my Grandmother died I wrote 4
children's books. It truly was great therapy for me. My father's death has
made me realize the urgency or a need to share these with others. I have no
agent and therefore many publishing companies will not touch me. I truly
feel that there is a reason for these children's books to be shared with
others. If you have any information that would assist me in my desire to
see this process find a resolution/conclusion I would be so very thankful.
Please send all correspondence to my email address: afrawley22 at gmail.com

I can not afford a costly resolution, so any ideas would be welcome. Thank
you...