[NEohioPAL] Lead Male Actor Needed for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 07:57:58 PST 2012

ATTENTION:

Local independent film group is seeking a lead male actor to play the role of
Joe Henson in "A Story of Faith - Surviving Battered Woman".  This character
plays the role of an abusive husband.  The film is based on a real life story,
and its aim is to bring awareness to the social problem of domestic violence,
and promote help and healing to its victims.

*  The ideal candidate would need to have a medium build with dark hair and
brown eyes, and look the ages of 40 to 49 years old (the film covers a 9 year
period).
*  Must have some acting experience.  Since we are a not-for-profit group, all
positions are voluntary only (no compensation).  Serious and committed inquiries
please.

Filming will be done this year at various location sites throughout northeast
Ohio.  Auditions and rehearsals will take place in Akron very soon.

To schedule an audition, please contact me.

Eric Kowalski
Assistant Director
(216) 225-9671
ekbole at sbcglobal.net

If you wish, you may forward a headshot and resume to my residence at:
2172 Bellfield Ave.
Cleveland Hts., OH 44106