[NEohioPAL] Second-Guessed: Fiction, Graphic novels, Indie films Reviewed

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:41:50 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm accepting submissions for works of fiction, graphic novels and films
wanting review at *SecondGuessed.Weebly.com<http://secondguessed.weebly.com/>
*. Hover your mouse over "Missions" on the menu bar and the Submission
Guidelines tab will drop down for you to click on.

I'll also be offering copy-editing and fact-checking services for
manuscripts at hourly rates. Details to follow.

You may contact me directly at *michael.act2 at gmail .com* or use the comment
box on *Second-Guessed* to submit questions and feedback.

Cheers,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher

*SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com* (*Atrocity Parade* magazine)
*SinisterArrangements.WordPress.com* (*Helper*, an e'book)

*SecondGuessed.Weebly.com
*(Fiction/Graphic novels/Indie-Films Reviewed + Copy-editing/Fact-checking
Services)

*Facebook:* https://www.facebook.com/pages/MSRG-Publications/115339491872676

*Twitter: @MSRGpubs
*