[NEohioPAL] Keith and the Girl Tattoo #88

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sun Jan 15 11:39:50 PST 2012

Keith and the Girl Tattoo #88

If you've ever met our managing artistic director, you'll know that he
sports a tattoo of stick figures on his right arm. All of his stuff
sports the same logo.  AND the two voices that are always coming from
his earbuds seem to be somehow attached to that picture.

A NEW article written by Benjamin Rexroad, about his love for internet
sensation Keith and the Girl.

"I began my journey with Keith and the Girl in 2006.  I had recently
moved out of my parent’s house, bought an iPod and discovered iTunes.
I remember searching the iTunes Store and wondering, “what the hell is
a podcast?”  Five years and 1500 episodes later, I sport Keith and the
Girl tattoo number 88, have been proposed to at one of their live
events and will be getting married on their show."

Continue reading  at www.headsupproductions.net