[NEohioPAL] Looking for a medical or health professional as a TV guest for a Health Show

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 12:28:21 PST 2012

Hi All,

  I am looking for a guest for the next taping of "Mind, Body & Spirit" on Cable 9 in Macedonia, Ohio on January 24th at 4:30PM.  It will be a 6-7 minute in studio interview.

  I am looking either for a nurse or other medical professional to talk about what regular wellness/health screenings adults should get throughout their lives - such as a cholesterol screening should take place at age 20 and then every 5 years thereafter, when women should start getting mammograms - etc.

  I would also consider a dermatologist who wanted to speak about skin care and skin cancer screenings.

  If you are interested in this opportunity please email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com.  You may also call 440-823-6123.

   Also if you know of anyone who would be good for this type of opportunity please feel free to forward them my information.

  You can check out my website for more info at www.MBStelevision.com.

  Participants will receive a link once the program is posted to www.Cable9.org.  The show will first run for one month on Cable 9 -broadcast 4 times per week.

  The taping date can not be changed.  Make sure if responding you are available.

  Thanks so much,

Karen Kawolics
kmmk816 at yahoo.com