[NEohioPAL] Improv Comedy With T.A.T.S. Tonight!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Sat Jan 21 04:59:43 PST 2012

T.A.T.S. ushers in the new year with a huge improv show for the masses!

Big Dog Theater's first and Cleveland's newest shortform improv comedy troupe Thunderlips and the Submissives includes 9 of our city's hottest new improv junkies. If you are a fan of "Who's Line Is It Anyway" then you will love T.A.T.S.! This group is high-energy, physical, and absolutely hysterical. You may have seen them around town. Now check them out at their home in Coventry!

Box office opens at 8:30pm...Show begins at 9pm. Tickets $8 cash only. Tickets can be purchased by cash only at the door the day of the show, reserved online atwww.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636.

Drinks available at City & East Hookah Bar just across the hall from BDT.

Print out a show coupon from our website and take an additional $1 off your ticket!We got your funny Cleveland!

Big Dog Theater

216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd