[NEohioPAL] ATROCITY PARADE unillustrated prototype issue's price reduced in the Kindle store.

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:10:52 PST 2012

*Atrocity Parade* magazine is the journal of record of Hatchetnap, Ohio.
Something is fundamentally wrong with the town and the socially
subdefective population it has produced fuels Hatchetnap's intrinsic flaw.

*Mockery, Spit, Rocks & Garbage (MSRG) Publications *
*presents*
*Atrocity Parade*© ™
*Ado. Baroque melodrama. Stigma denied.*™

*Here be desperate characters with dangerous ideas.*™

I've *reduced* the price of this one-of-a-kind treasure to *$2.99*. (You're
welcome!) Remember, even if you don't have a Kindle reader, you can
download Kindle's software to a PC or other device at no cost and still
enjoy Hatchetnap's entreé into "the bigger world" for the skin-peelingly
low price of $2.99. *Amazon Kindle Store's keyword: Atrocity Parade.*

I'm still recruiting illustrators who will hitch their wagons to my star
for untold promotion and exposure that could eventually result in monetary
compensation. Illustration formats are, generally, sketch, woodcut and
vintage sideshow poster. Even if various illustrators want to provide just
one piece each to get their names out, I could work with that. Drop me a
line if interested.

Thank you for your consideration and for your order.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher

 *SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com* (*Atrocity Parade* magazine. *Kindle &
Nook keyword: Atrocity Parade*.)
*SinisterArrangments.WordPress.com* (*Helper*, an e'book)
*Twitter @MSRGpubs
MSRG Publications on Facebook:
**http://tinyurl.com/6owelyz*<http://tinyurl.com/6owelyz>
*LinkedIn: **http://tinyurl.com/dxsk353* <http://tinyurl.com/dxsk353>