[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Indians Commercial Shoot UPDATE Additional extras needed!

Nick Owens indians.nick at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 15:16:02 PST 2012

Everyone,

After several date changes due to weather we have finalized the shoot date
for the commercials.  It will be Wednesday February 1st.  There will be two
separate time slots available.  The first will be 9:30am to 4:00pm and the
second is 3:00pm to 9:30pm.  If you want to be an extra please e-mail me at
*casting at indians.com* with a picture, what session(s) you can attend and
how many people are in your party.   I was also able to arrange for ticket
vouchers to be given to all participating extras.

If you are available for the first slot you will need to arrive at the
entrance located on Carnegie across the street from Tri-C, glass doors
entrance, by 9:30am at the latest.  If you are only available for the
second slot please be at the same entrance by no later than 3:00pm.

If you have someone with you that is under 18 a parent or guardian needs to
be present to sign the waiver.  To qualify you must wear some sort of
Indians apparel, (the commercial takes place at a summer baseball game) but
bring some warm clothes as well for between takes.  There will be a warming
area for between setups.

Thanks!

--
*Nicholas Owens*